How To Make Money With Google – The Beginner’s Guide


Introduction
In 2005, I came across a forum thread where people were talking about making money with Google, eBay, and Amazon. During that time period I also met a guy who made all of his money promoting eBay. I had no idea how any of it worked but I was really interested. I didn’t love my job and was looking for an out.
In the last five years I have successfully made the transition from knowing absolutely nothing to making a lot of money with Google. This article will share some insights into how this is possible.
Google Does NOT Hire People To Work From Home
When I first started hearing about making money with Google, I assumed that they hired people to work from home. As far as I know, this isn’t the case. In the last five years, I have never met a person who works from home, for Google. However, I know a lot of people who are making money by promoting Google’s programs. I also know a lot of people who make a lot of money because they use Google as a source of traffic to their websites.
How To Get Started
In order to start making money with these methods, you really need to have your own website. Fortunately, this isn’t difficult at all. I have a free e-book that will walk you through the process of setting up a site. Having your own site is cheap and somewhat easy. If you want to learn how to set up your own site, you can learn by downloading the e-book here (it also tells the story of exactly how I went from making nothing to more than $15,000 per month). 
How The Money Is Actually Made
Google’s money is made by producing clicks for advertisers. This happens in two places:
  1. On Google’s search engine – Google.com
  2. On other people’s websites (your site can be one of these)
The second program is called Google Adsense. As part of the program, Google allows people who have websites to place ads on their website’s pages. When their visitors click on an ad, Google gets paid. Google shares that revenue with the website owner.
This means that you can start a website, place Google ads on it, and get paid when your visitors click on an ad. On average, you can count on around 5% of your website’s visitors to click on an ad. The amount you get paid varies but is usually somewhere between $0.10 and $1.00 per click. The science of getting higher paying clicks is also covered in myfree e-book.
How To Get Visitors To Your Website
The visitors that I get on my websites come from a variety of sources. One of my biggest sources of traffic is Google.com. I put articles on my websites that I believe will match up with what people are searching for. This allows my websites to show up in Google‘s search engine. People click on my site and visit. Around 5% of them click on an ad and I get paid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment